Messaging and Collaboration
- Connect users to their personal clouds with a smarter mailbox that integrates email, tasks, address book,calendar, files and enterprise applications
- Stay connected anywhere on any smartphone or other device.
- Work online or offline with Zimbra Desktop.
Anywhere, Any Device
- Synchronization to iOS (iPhone, iPad), Windows and Android-based smart phones and tablets.
- Rich browser-based experience for Zimbra email, contacts, calendar and files on any xHTML-capable device
Zimbra Desktop and Desktop Clients
Get the same powerful Zimbra experience offline with Zimbra Desktop, the free email client for Windows, Mac or Linux desktops.
Sync Gmail, Yahoo! Address Book and Calendar
When it comes to message features there are a few more Zimbra offer:
- Message labelling
- Conversation view
Zimbra was developed by VMware software company.
Zimbra desktop is free, open source software that is not proprietary.
- Web based
- I-Phone app
- Android app
- Mac OS X
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- GUI (Graphic User Interface)
- Windows OS
IBM Lotus Notes and Domino
What are IBM Lotus Notes and Domino?
- Email, calendar, contacts, to-do
- Online presence and instant messaging
- Teamroom, blog, build a website
- Run or develop a business application…
- From any device, any Operating System
- Online and/or offline
Lotus Notes: simple way to collaborate
Web Access. Connect from anywhere
The broadest platform support